eMbrace is tailored to work with each mother to specifically address the area of parenting you are struggling with the most so that you and your child can thrive together.
In a home setting:
- Mums and babies arrive on a Friday morning and leave on Sunday afternoon for 6 weeks.
- Facilitators deliver a variety of learning modules relating to good parenting, child development and health and well-being.
- Mentors are available to come alongside with hands-on tuition and support with daily routines.
- All baby equipment is provided in the home (bassinets, cots, prams, highchairs, baths etc).
- No more than 4 mothers in the program at one time, each provided with their own room.